Friday 27 April 2012

TAG: Nail polish obsession



Nail polish Obsession Tag

Questions:

1. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
I would have to say OPI they have a great colour selection and dont chip easily

2. Glitter or no glitter?
Glitter I love glitter nail polish but its a pain to take off so not all the time.

3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
I would have to say OPI same reasons as question 1. China Glaze has nice colours but chips easily
And Essie I have not tried enough to form an opinion on it but they have great clours.

4. When do you change your nail polish?
I change my nail polish once a week usually Sunday afternoon

5. Whats your favourite colour on your nails?
I cant choose just one specific colour but I really like light pinks and dark midnight or cobalt blues.

6. Darks or brights?
It depends on the season and my mood usually darks in the Fall and Winter and Brights in the Spring and summer. I don't like one over the other.

7. What are you wearing on your nails right now?
I am not wearing anything on my fingers at the moment but I am wearing "Blue me away" from the Sally Hansen hard as nails extreme wear collection on my toes.

8. Matte nails in or out?
It depends on the colour I think black matte nails are cool but for the most part not a big fan

9. French manicure?
I like french manicures but I have never had one done on myself

10. Whats your favourite winter colour?
Blazing Blue by Sally Hansen insta-dry line
Lucertainly look marvelous by OPI
Khloe had a little Lam Lam by Nicole by OPI

What did you think of this Tag? I tag you!! Leave your answers to the questions in the comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment