Monday 23 April 2012

Fashion Trend: High Low hemline.


The high low hemline has been seen as a trend all over the runways and malls.
The high low hemline is shorter in the front and longer in the back.
It has been seen on skirts, dresses and shirts.
I happen to have a top with a high low hemline
that I purchased at Forever 21 and I love it.
High low shirts are a lot more versatile and easy for anyone to wear. 
I find the high low dresses and skirts are harder to pull off.
If you have the right outfit then it can look fabulous.
I also find that it tends to look more flattering on a taller frame.
Because it then accentuates the length of the legs.

So I would give this trend a 3 out of 5 rating.
I would probably not purchase a High low skirt for myself 
because I am a bit short.

If you do like this trend checkout







No comments:

Post a Comment