Tuesday 24 April 2012

Review: L'oreal eye makeup remover


Today I will be reviewing the L'Oreal gentle eye make up remover.
Now I have mixed feelings on this eye makeup remover.
The bottle pictured above is repurchased there for this is my second bottle of it.
Both times they were given to me as a gift.
The first time I didn't mind it and thought it did the job decently.
The second time I have not been liking it at all.
It does an OK job at taking off eyeshadow
but when it comes to eye liner it does not help one bit!!! :(
It does not come off easily and involves a lot of rubbing your eyelids
which is not good for the skin around your eyes.
Overall I was not satisfied by this product and would not recommend it.

Rating: 2 out of 5

Repurchase: no

Price: $8.50 (CAD)

Have any of you tried this makeup remover? 
What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment