Sunday 17 February 2013

Lined Lids and 60's Lashes


Beauty trend 1: Lined lids.
The lined lid look is a beauty trend that I 
have been seeing around recently. I've seen
it in Annasophia Robb's Teen Vogue photo
shoot (pictured above), as well as in the Marc
Jacobs 2013 spring fashion show.
The Marc Jacobs looks is a little more subtle
then the look above. Consisting of 
one dark line in the crease of the eyelid (pictured below).


Another eye look that is making a comeback 
is 60's inspired lashes.
Inspired by super model Twiggy, the
look consists of a full fringe of lashes 
on the top and bottom.
I for one have already been rocking
 my own version of this look.
 I love how it gives the illusion of 
having eyes like a doll.


Will you be trying any of these eye looks for spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment