Sunday 3 February 2013

January Favourites!!


Hey everyone, today I will be 
doing a January Favourites post.
I have not done a Favourites post since 
August, so I thought that I was over due.
 These were my favourite products
of January...

Beauty
 L'Oreal Ever Creme nourishing leave-in-spray
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
MAC power blush in Breezy
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked pallette
OPI nail lacquer in Bogata Blackberry
True Reflection by Kim Kardashian Perfume

Fashion 
Rose Gold Stella watch from fossil

Others
 Tv show- Pretty Little Liars
Food- Bagels with jam
Song- National Anthem by Lana Del Rey 

What were your January favourites?

2 comments:

  1. Bogota Blackberry is one of my favorite nail polish colors!

    Check out my February favorites sometime!

    Kendra :)
    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love This polish too perfect for the fall and winter

    ReplyDelete