Sunday 27 May 2012

Sephora 18K nail polish??


Hey everyone have any of you heard of this new nail polish?
Sephora by OPI has come out with a limited edition
top coat with real 18K gold!!
When I fist heard this I though it was super cool, so I did a bit of research on it.
It is a clear top coat that has gold flakes in it.
You are to put it on top of another colour for an embellished look.
Because it's a top coat it prevents nail from chipping.
I personally think it's a cool idea but a bit over the top.
Why buy a top coat with real gold when 
I can get a similar look for a fraction of the price using glitter?
This nail polish retails for $30.00
I will not be buying this product because I can spend my $30
on more substantial things.

Do you think this polish is worth the price?

P.S follow me on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/savstar10

No comments:

Post a Comment