Saturday 5 May 2012

April Favourites!!!

Hey everyone today I have an April favourites post.
I will be talking about my favourite products from April.
Pictures above are my beauty favourites but I will also be sharing some other favourites.

Beauty
1. Olay foaming facial wash (keeps my skin clear)
2. The Body Shop satsuma body butter (smells amazing)

Makeup
1. Maybelline eyeshadow trio in Chocolate mousse
2. Maybelline illegal length fiber extension mascara
3. Annabelle kohl eyeliner in Green (great drugstore liner)
4. Annabelle A-21 eyeshadow brush

Nails
1. Revlon top speed in the colour Pink Lingerie
2. China Glaze in the colour For Audrey
3. Nicole by OPI -Kardashian Kolor collection in Kourt is red-y for a pedi
4. Nail wheels (great way to organize your polishes)

Others
TV show: Long Island Medium ( a lady who can talk to spirits sounds weird but its a good show)
Song: Somebody that I used to know by Gotye and Brokenhearted by Karmin
Book: Fever by Lauren DeStefano
Drink: Gingerale
Celebrity: I was really liking Justin Bieber for April to be honest

What are your April favourites ?
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment