Saturday 9 June 2012

Zoya nail polish review

 

Hey everyone today I am here with a review on Zoya nail polish.
I tried Zoya for the first time in May.
I was not sure what to expect when I tried it.
I had never heard bad things about Zoya but it was
not a brand that people were raving about either.
I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality.
It didn't chip easily and the formula went on smoothly.
It was a bit streaky but that could be because it was a metallic. As well as 
the brush is a bit small.
 I really enjoyed this specific colour as well.
It is a metallic golden colour that worked as the perfect 
nude for my skin tone. The colour is Austine.
I would recommend Zoya to others for sure.
 Overall I really enjoyed this product and it even made it to my
May favourites.
 
Rating: 3.5 out of 5
Re Purchase: Yes I would try other colours
Price: $5.99 (CAD)
 
Have you tried any Zoya nail polishes?

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment